It’s More Than a Membership, It’s a Partnership
Don’t let your insurance company come between you, your doctor, and your health. We have cut out the middle man when it comes to your health care at Blue Ridge Heart & Wellness. While we do still recommend that you own health insurance, we stress that you research available health care plans that are cost efficient.
If you compare other types of insurance you own, such as auto insurance, homeowners insurance, or life insurance, your goal is to use them as little as possible; thus keeping your premiums low. Imagine how expensive your auto insurance would be if you used it every time you changed your oil, or filled up with gas.
We have a new approach to the Doctor/Patient relationship and Your Healthcare.
We’ve been in medicine a long time. We know the issues.
- Your doctor and you both having to jump through hoops to get a necessary test, or medication, approved by the insurance company.
- Due to having to see so many patients per day, your doctor has so little time for you that you don’t feel like your doctor listens to you.
- Having to wait for weeks to get an appointment.
- Having to pay a co-pay for an office visit with your doctor just to have one question answered.
- Even with high premium insurance, still having to pay an outrageous deductible before the insurance company begins to cover anything.
- We’ve even seen many times where patients paid more for prescription medications, using their insurance, then they would have if they paid cash.
Here’s the idea…
It’s called Direct Pay Care. We don’t accept any insurance, and as a result you save money. Become a member of our practice for a low monthly fee, and get longer, quicker (same, or next day) office visits, wholesale prices on prescription medication and labs, direct access to your doctor via email/text, and a whole lot more.